Which Course is Best for Me?
For each course, students are issued with a textbook and a login to access the learning materials online
Anytime someone has a question about the program they can email, phone, or text their trainer for help. We are a small Registered Training Organisation (RTO 41553) and are very student-focused and are able to respond to any student very quickly.
Please contact us for price and updates.
Students are provided with all study materials via the Learner Management System and a hard copy of the course’s textbook inclusive in their initial course payment. Students are able to request a hard copy of assessment materials in a folder for an additional fee of $100 AUD (optional only for students who prefer not to study online).
TFELT offers discounts and scholarships to the following potential students:
- Existing TESOL teachers
- Current Trainers/Assessors from other industries
- Job Seekers
- Voluntary Workers/Pioneers/Missionaries
If you feel that you have a compelling circumstance that warrants a discounted tuition fee, please email us and explain your situation.
There are many options to study for each individual – Below is a summary of what each course is good for:
- Certificate IV in TESOL (10695NAT)
- Professional Certificate qualification
- Accredited, nationally recognised training
- The Certificate IV complements those who already have a Degree and/or need to meet minimal entry-level requirements in the ELICOS industry in Australia*.
The Certificate IV is also a valuable qualification to assist with overseas teaching.
- Diploma of TESOL (10688NAT)
- Premier Vocational Education qualification
- Accredited, nationally recognised training.
- Is sought after by reputable international schools with higher standards of teacher*.
- A professional English teaching qualification that includes 5 specialisation subjects.
Certificate IV TESOL to Diploma of TESOL upgrade – Contact us if you already have a Certificate IV TESOL and would like to apply for RPL/Credit towards a Diploma
* See ELICOS Standards 2018 for minimum entry requirements for English Language Teachers in ELT/ELICOS centres in Australia.
If you have any questions about the TESOL industry, or about pathways to become qualified, we would be happy to discuss over the phone on 0435 399 221.